Museum & art gallery, weddings and musical concerts throughout the summer months.
It all began in 1885, when Mr. Julius Gassauer first started religious services for the employees of the dining room of the Poland Spring House. They were first held out of doors in the open air, but as it became necessary to find some shelter for these meetings in case of rain, the idea of a chapel was proposed. A fund was started by the contributions of the employees. This chapel has been the scene of countless weddings, as there is a great sentimental attachment here for thousands of persons who may have worked or vacationed at this resort.
Museums & Historical Sites
Visited 38 times, 1 Visit today