York Beach is a perennial family favorite, rich in activities for all ages. The park is a mile from Long Sands Beach and is walking distance from York’s Wild Kingdom which features an animal park and rides!
The campground features cool, quiet camping in hid’n pines. Sites for all types of equipment from large RV’s and trailers to pop-ups and tents that can be placed on shaded, or wooded sites. There are picnic tables and fire rings at each site.
York Beach Camper Park features…
- Full hookups – 50 amp service
- Camp store for essentials, ice and firewood
- Dumping station
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Play area
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms & hot showers
- Quiet pets welcome on leash (owners must clean up after pets; pets must not be left alone or unsupervised.)
We do not have email so please call with any questions or to make reservations (207) 363-1343
Dump Station, Full Hookups, Laundry, LP Gas, Pets, Pullthrus, Seasonal Sites, Slideouts, Store, Tenting, Wifi hookup
Boating Nearby, Fishing Nearby, Swimming Nearby
50, 30, 20, 15
Visited 379 times, 1 Visit today